Uncooked pork goes off in a matter of hours.
生猪肉很快就会变质
I want to get this on the fire as quickly as I can.
要尽快把它用火烤熟
You get a prim,achilles tendon and the leg and pull it straight onto this to cook
我们把跟腱 大腿挂在树枝上 直接把它放在火上烤
And you want it just away from the flames,so it doesn't burn.
但要让它远离火苗 这样它就不会烧焦
You just cook this nice and slowly.At this time of year, days are short.
你只需要 用小火慢慢地烤 每年到了这个时期 白天是短暂的
Night is coming on fast,but there's time to reflect on the battles of the day.
夜幕很快便降临 但这样你就有时间去反思白天经历的事情
This pig very nearly had the better of me this afternoon.
这只野猪几乎 和我斗争了一个下午
I was definitely scared at that point.
那会儿我的确很害怕
I kind of had to improvise and just dive on top of this thing,
我不得不临时改主意 直接扑向它
go a bit old-school with it.But it worked.
办法确实比较原始 但它起作用了
And look, I've got piggie for dinner.Mmm. Definitely worth the battle.
看 我获得了一顿全猪宴 战斗绝对是值得的
In my next challenge,I'm in a tight spot with only one way out.
我的下一项挑战是 我要通过只有一条出路的瓶颈地带
I've spent the night out in the Alabama woods,
我在亚拉巴马森林过了一夜
and nearby, we've come across something interesting.
在那附近 我们偶遇了一些有趣的事
Found a cave,just a few hundred meters away here.
发现了一个洞穴 就离这儿几百米远
Gonna try and see if I can make some sort of torch and go and have a look in it.
试试看能不能做出一个火把来 然后去洞穴里面看看
What I'm gonna do is cut a bit from my T-shirt,get all the way around,and use this as a wick.
我得切点我的T恤下来 撕一圈下来 用这个做火把芯
Yeah, that'll do.And then, look, I've melted down some of the pig fat off...off the carcass.
没问题 来做做看 然后 看 我已经溶出了 一些肥腻腻的 猪油