I recently lost a good friend in a wild fire,
我的一个好友最近才因为森林大火丧了命
so I know how deadly they can be.Need to try to get through this bit.
所以我知道它有多危险 必须通过这一段
Get to a burned-out bit where the fire has burned itself out already.
这一代已经被火烧焦 火已经快熄灭了
No fuel at that point.Okay, keep with me.The wind has picked up.
已经没有什么可燃物了 好了 跟我走 风突然猛烈起来了
Now the fire's starting to spread fast.
现在火势蔓延速度很快
If conditions get worse,the flames will be moving quicker than I can run.
如果情况继续变糟 火焰蔓延得速度就将超过我奔跑的速度了
I've got to get out of here.Just regroup over here.
我必须快点离开这里 在这里休整一下
That was definitely quite full-on in there.And hot.
那里的火势可真猛烈 而且很热
Just check you're out. Check you're out.
踩灭你 踩灭你
But, you see, all of this area here is well burnt through.
看看这一片 全都烧焦了
And that's not gonna reignite again.Okay, good.
这边是不会再起火的了 好
A controlled fire like this is a good indication that people and civilization aren't far away.
这场人工大火 预示着我们离有人烟的地方不远了
I'm keeping my eyes peeled and my ears open for any other signs.
我擦亮双眼 耳听八方 留意着任何其他线索
That's a road.I've heard a vehicle up ahead, and it's coming this way.
是公路 我听到汽车驶向这边的声音了
That's my way out of here! Come on!There's a logging truck moving fast.
就是这条路 快来 这是个开得很快的运输卡车
I'm gonna try and cut him off.I can make this!
我要试着拦下它 我能做到的
No time to stick on my thumb,this is a one-shot deal.But I've made it,and I'm safe on board.
没时间做手势栏车了 必须一次成功 我成功了 我安全上车了
I survived the challenges of the Alabama backwood,my injured shoulderhas held up well,but now it's time to head home.
我成功从困难重重的亚拉巴马丛林脱险 受伤的肩膀情况稳定 现在该回家了