I will laugh at the world.
我要笑遍世界。
I will paint this day with laughter;
我要用笑声点缀今天,
I will frame this night in song.
我要用歌声照亮黑夜。
Never will I labor to be happy;
我不再苦苦寻觅快乐,
rather will I remain too busy to be sad.
我要在繁忙的工作中忘记悲伤。
I will enjoy today's happiness today.
我要享受今天的快乐,
It is not grain to be stored in a box.
它不像粮食可以贮藏,
It is not wine to be saved in a jar.
更不似美酒越陈越香。
It cannot be saved for the morrow.
我不是为将来而活。
It must be sown and reaped on the same day and this I will do, henceforth.
今天播种今天收获。
I will laugh at the world.
我要笑遍世界。
And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size.
笑声中,一切都显露本色。
I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in clouds of new dreams;
我笑自己的失败,它们将化为梦的云彩;
I will laugh at my successes and they will shrink to their true value.
我笑自己的成功,它们回复本来面目;
I will laugh at evil and it will Die untasted;
我笑邪恶,它们远我而去;
I will laugh at goodness and it will thrive and abound.
我笑善良,它们发扬光大。
Each day will be triumphant only when my smiles bring forth smiles from others
我要用我的笑容感染别人,
and this I do in selfishness, for those on whom I frown
虽然我的目的自私,但这确实是成功之道,
are those who purchase not my goods.
因为皱起的眉头会让顾客弃我而去。
I will laugh at the world.
我要笑遍世界。
Henceforth will I shed only tears of sweat,
从今往后,我只因幸福而落泪,
for those of sadness or remorse or frustration are of no value in the market place
因为悲伤、悔恨、挫折的泪水在商场上毫无价值,
whilst each smile can he exchanged for gold and each kind word,
只有微笑可以换来财富,
spoken from my heart, can build a castle.
善言可以建起一座城堡。
Never will I allow myself to become so important, so wise, so dignified,
我不再允许自己因为变得重要、聪明、体面、强大,
so powerful, that I forget how to laugh at myself and my world.
而忘记如何嘲笑自己和周围的一切。
In this matter I will always remain as a child,
在这一点上,我要永远像小孩一样,
for only as a child am I given the ability to look up to others;
因为只有做回小孩,我才能尊敬别人,
and so long as I look up to another I will never grow too long for my cot.
尊敬别人,我才不会自以为是。
I will laugh at the world.
我要笑遍世界。
And so long as I can laugh never will I be poor.
只要我能笑,就永远不会贫穷。
This, then, is one of nature's greatest gifts, and I will waste it no more.
这也是天赋,我不再浪费它。
Only with laughter and happiness can I truly become a success.
只有在笑声和快乐中,我才能成为一名成功人士。
Only with laughter and happiness can I enjoy the fruits of my labor.
只有在笑声和快乐中,我才能享受到劳动的果实。
Were it not so, far better would it be to fail,
如果不这样,我会失败,
for happiness is the wine that sharpens the taste of the meal.
因为快乐是提味的美酒佳酿。
To enjoy success I must have happiness,
要想享受成功,必须先有快乐,
and laughter will be the maiden who serves me.
而笑声便是那伴娘。
I will be happy.
我要快乐。
I will be successful.
我要成功。
I will be the greatest salesman the world has ever known.
我要成为世界上最伟大的推销员。