FOX ON THE JOB
小狐打工
Fox liked to show off for the girls.
小狐喜欢在女孩子面前炫耀。
"Oh, my!" said the girls.
“哦,天啊!”女孩们说。
One day Fox showed off just a little too much.
一天小狐炫耀过头了。
"Look out!" cried the girls. "Look out!"
“当心!”女孩们尖叫“当心!”
Fox was saved, but his bick was a wreck.
小狐得救了,但他的自行车成了一堆废铁。
"That's all right," he told the girls. "I'll just ask my mother for a new one."
“没关系,”小狐说,“我让妈妈给我买辆新的。”
"Now, see here, Fox," said Mom. "I'm not made of money."
“小狐,听好了,”妈妈说,“我可不是印钞机。
You will just have to get a job if you want a new bike.
你想要辆新车就得去找个工作。
"A job!" said Fox. "There must be some other way."
“找工作!”小狐说,“肯定还有别的法子。”