Connie? Yes? Your lid's dry. How long do we wait till it simmers?
科尼 这个需要小火闷多久
No, no, no. Full on,straight away, please. OK.
火开到最大
With our VIP mums getting to know each other and getting to grips with their new kitchen,it's time for us to open the recipe fair and greet our guests.
我们的VIP妈妈们正在相互了解 并且试试新厨房 现在我们该开启食物博览会并且欢迎我们的宾客了
And, mate, just look, hundreds of mums and dads have turned up,with their recipes and their favourite birthday dishes.
快看 成千上百的父母们都来了 带着食谱和最爱的家常生日餐
That's it. Our birthday celebration is officially open.
我们的生日庆祝正式开始
What have you got?
你带的什么
Cinnamon rolls.Cinnamon rolls. Somebody's had a bite. On the train!
肉桂卷 有人在火车上尝了一口
What have you?My mam's chocolate cake. Oh, brill!
你带了什么 巧克力蛋糕
You know it's your birthday when you've got a chocolate cake. You do.
过生日的时候就要吃巧克力蛋糕
It's all about sharing and tasting each other's food.
意义就在于相互分享和品尝
And that's what our guests are doing all around us.
这就是我们宾客此行的目的
At every fair in our other top, we ask guest cooks to come and cater for all of our visitors.
其他的帐篷里 有嘉宾主厨到来并且为游客做饭
And share their ideas, and some of their best recipes.
分享心得和最棒的食谱
Today it's the Bradford Curry Project.
今天是巴拉福德咖喱餐
They're used to feeding a crowd.
能够喂饱很多人
Twice a week, they cook for homeless and underprivileged people in Bradford.
他们每两周都会为巴拉福德无家可归和社会底层人士烹饪食物
Today, they're cooking for lucky old us.
但今天 他为幸运的我们烹饪
We're doing some onion bhajees first.One of my colleagues is making a curry called mutter paneer which is basically yoghurt and peas.
我们首先做一点炸洋葱 我的同事之一正在做青豆奶酪咖喱
Back at the mums' tent it all seems to be going very well.They're helping each other and sharing the workload.
回到妈妈们的帐篷里 她们似乎进行的不错 他们在互相帮助 分担重任
And I was going to my children,My hands was made for being a boxer so I can hold it.
我本来打算去孩子那边 我的手很有劲 能像这样拿着
Really and truly if you've got nice dainty hands,you should put it in a tea towel.
如果手劲比较小 可以用毛巾包着
But I'll just do the mummy thing. Ah!
我就直接砸了
Oh, OK. There you go. There it is.
做好了
In our little top, food historian Gerard, is already mobbed by mums donating their recipes, and with dishes for him to taste.
在小帐篷里面,杰拉德已经被妈妈们团团围住争着提供食谱,然后品尝这些美味