Put it in the freezer, for about eight hours or overnight,and it's something, obviously before your dinner party, you can make individual ones or you can do it in advance. You can.
放入冰箱八个小时 你得在派对前一天做好 可以做几个小的 也可以提前做
Now, obviously seven hours and 20 minutes, that would just be plain silly, wouldn't it?
7小时20分钟后听起来很傻 对吧
So we get to utter those immortal words.
所以请说出我们的通关密语
Here's one I made earlier.
这是我提前做得
Ee, they're great. It's like playing to the Blue Peter crowd, isn't it?Right. Go on. Pop your queen
不错 就像儿童节目里很乖的观众 是的呢 把你的女王倒出来
Oh, you old romantic, you.
你真是浪漫
Fabulous! Now we like to serve it with like a simple chocolate sauce.
我们要加入一点巧克力酱
So simply melt some butter, add dark cocoa powder mixed with sugar to take the bitter edge off the cocoa, and some cream. And voila!
把黄油融化 加入可可粉 加入糖缓解其苦味 还有奶油
It's a proper chocolate sauce, like you'd get when you were a kid.
很不错 和小时候吃的一样
It's just like tarmac when it melts on a summer's day.
像是夏天融化的柏油
Oh, wouldn't you be chuffed if you got this on your birthday?Wouldn't you? Yes. You would? Oh, Dave. It's what I love about you. Less is more.
如果生日宴上有这个 你怎么可能不开心 大卫 这就是我喜欢你的地方 出手阔气
What do you think?
你觉得呢
And like for all birthday treats, we need some candles and a birthday boy. Hey!
生日必备 生日蜡烛和寿星
I've never seen anything quite as beautiful.
我从没见过比这完美的点心
Well, it's not really your birthday either, but there you go.No.
虽然不是你的生日 不过也行
All the best, mate. Thank you. Oh, that's nice.Make a wish.
生日快乐 谢谢 许个愿吧
Gerard, watch your nasal hair!
注意你的鼻毛
Come on. I think we've got to taste this.Yes. Come on. Absolutely.
我们该尝一尝了 完全等不及了
What do you reckon, dude?He's dropped it!
你感觉怎么样 鼻毛掉出来了
It's spot on.Oh, it's good, isn't it?Oh, we've got to let you taste this.
非常棒 你们得尝尝
I don't know where to start.I feel guilty.
我不知道从哪开始 我觉得很抱歉
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Kingy, your mother in law Margaret's special birthday treat, is a success.
金 你岳母的玛格丽特生日点心大获成功