I often head down to ground and search food, shelter and water.It generally works out.
我常常潜入地下找寻食物 水和住所 一般都会收获颇丰
But we have got ourselves into some pretty tight spots.
但有时我们也会使自己处于狭小的驻点
There's some sort of shaft.That's right. Straight down into the rock.
这类似是个竖井 没错 一直延伸下去 直至那块石头
See that?The Alabama,small tissue, I think we called it,with this ridiculously tight chip we had to go down.
看到了吗 阿拉巴马 我们称之为阿拉巴马神经组织 有着小得不可思议的裂缝 我们要从中下去
Well, when you are going into narrow places like this,it's so important not to...not to panic.
当你进入 像这样如此狭小的地方 最关键的一点就是不要惊慌
'Cause what happens to your chest cavity then expands.He squeezed in his way down this thing.
因为这样一来 你的胸腔 就会扩张 他挤在里面向下走
I mean, I was at that moment while I was just thinking, God, you know,He just... he swaged himself in that literally.
在那一刻 我就在想 天啊 他 他把自己整个压进去
He can't move, he tight light He's got a framing torch right by his head.
他都动弹不得 他手里还拿着燃烧的火把
The framing torch was burning the microphone fluffy on the camera.
火焰烧焦了麦克风 镜头都模糊了
I can smell that burning. I'm just thinking...You know, you're insane.
我能闻到烧焦的味 我在想 你真是疯了
Finally, he pops through,falls about six feet and lands in water.
最后他总算挤过去了 下落了大约六英尺 抵达了水源
Just after Christmas,something we are luckily didn't overdo on the food,'Cause you never would have made it throgh there.
圣诞节之后 很幸运我们没过分地寻求食物 因为你无法想象要为之付出多大代价
We film many diverse environments around the globe.
我们拍摄世界各地不同的环境
And each one presents it own specific challenges for the crew.
每个地方对于工作组都是一个独特的挑战
Extremely cold climates are probably most challenging for all of us,
极寒天气对于我们来说 应该是最具挑战性的了
because not only you've got to make the equipment work,
因为你不但要保证机器的正常运转
you've also got to look after yourself and keep yourself warm.
你还得照顾好自己 保证自己体温
And as soon as you stop, then you freeze.
一直你停下来 就会冻僵的