In Louisiana,climbing up top a storm-damaged house was a great way to get saved from the air.
在路易斯安那 爬上被风暴摧毁的房屋是获取空中救援的最有效手段
The Louisiana extraction, Bear was quite unique.
路易斯安那那集 贝尔很出色
Bear was in the middle of the the devastative buildings from a hurricane.
贝尔在 被暴风摧毁的房屋的顶端
He's got me.I then give them a big international distress singal.A big "Y".Means "Yes, I need help"
他们看到我了 接下来我要摆出国际通用的求救信号 双臂伸开呈Y字形 表示 是的 我需要救援
Anyway they get them off,drop a very thin ladder,when you has to face the jump,
然后他们放下来了 一截很细的绳梯 当贝尔准备跳过去的时候
Your ankle was taller was fighting to keep miserable control the ladder was sort of fliping around.
救援人员由于劳累 不能很好的控制手腕 导致绳梯在天上荡来荡去
If he miss the ladder, so he dove out from the edge of the building,
如果他没抓住 他就会
He just will plump into into water which was full of crocos, snakes.
直接掉进满是鳄鱼和毒蛇的水中
When it's all over, it's a great sense you full near it mostly because everyone is back safely,
当摄制工作结束后 我们都如释重负 全体人员能够平安获救只是原因之一
but also is a sorf of great sense of bonder as well.It's a great team we built up over the years.
同时也是一种团队情谊 经年累月我们锻造了这个团队
You got a group of people who happy to listen to each other,
所有的成员都乐于聆听
who like to being with each other,and they head for the same cause.
互相团结 能够朝着同一个目标努力
It's a real privilege to be part of the show,the places we go to,the thing we say,
很荣幸能够参与制作这部纪录片 遍访穷山恶水 讲述求生之道
and the chanlleges we face,but above all,are the people who stand behind me every step of the way-the crew.
面对各种挑战 然而更重要的是有一群人在我的背后 陪我踏出每一步 他们就是全体摄制人员
Without them,This show will not be possible.
没有他们的努力 就不会有荒野求生