手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第66期:最后的告别

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I did say that it would be a miracle

我说过如果在这场考试中,
if the students Chinese school did better in the test.
中式学校赢了,那就真是出现了奇迹
But it did happen. The miracle really happened.
但真的出现了。奇迹真的出现了
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你们
Maybe in the test we do better
可能我们在考试中表现更好
because, you know, we push the students more.
是因为我们敦促学生更多
They stayed at the school longer,
他们在学校待的时间更长
which means they had to spend a comparatively longer time on their study.
这表示他们要花相对更长的时间在学习上
Tristan and Philippa.
特里斯坦和菲利帕
We probably do need a longer day at school.
我们可能的确需要延长学时
But do we really want children working 15, 16 hours a day?
但我们真的希望孩子一天学十五六个小时吗
That, to me, doesn't really sound like childhood.
那对我来说,听起来不像是童年
That, to me, sounds like almost prison.
于我而言,那更像是牢笼

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

The Chinese school works with children who are already bright, who are already motivated.

中式学校针对的是非常聪明的学生,非常有主动性的学生
I'm not altogether surprised by that,
我对结果并不是特别惊讶
because these are students who would probably do really well despite the teaching,
因为这些学生们无论怎么教,都会表现得非常优异
rather than because of the teaching.
和如何教学并没有太大关系
It does challenge the most able pupils, but does it do it in a nurturing way?
这的确能挑战最有能力的学生,但真的是好的培养方式吗
It's very hard to say which education system is better.
非常难判断哪一种教育体制更好
And I think we should learn from each other.
我认为我们应该互相学习
I think that the way that the Chinese pupils respect their teachers
我认为中国学生那种尊重他们老师的方式
is something that we ought to have in this country.
是值得我们国家学习的
Our teaching style may be a bit too rigid.
我们的教学方式有点太死板了
We give you the knowledge, you learn.
我们教知识,你就学
What happens to those ones who don't learn this way?
那不适应这种方式学习的学生怎么办呢
We need to teach them differently, and we need to learn from England.
我们需要用不同的方法教他们,我们需要向英国学习
Learning is not just about the teacher.
学习不仅仅是老师的事情
It's about teacher and student - two part.
是老师和学生双方的互动
Before school ends, it's time for goodbyes.
学校结业之前,告别的时间到了
It has been a great journey.
这是次很棒的旅程
We have learnt tremendously from you.
我们从你们身上学到了很多
It was not as successful as I expected.
虽然没有我想象的那么成功
But I have to say, I will miss you.
但我仍然要说,我会想你们的
I just want to say, good luck!
我只想说,祝你们好运
I have little present for Josh. Chinese tea.
我有小礼物要给乔什,中国茶叶
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我的天呐。谢谢你
This has been one of the most weird yet amazing experiences I've ever had.
这是我经历过最怪异但又奇妙的经历之一
And I think I speak for everyone here
我要替全班道出我们的心声
when I say I'm never going to forget this.
我永远都不会忘记这一切
Thank you so much to Mr Zou and Miss Li,
感谢邹老师和李老师
because I was so bad,
因为我曾经表现很差
and then they believed in me, they knew I had potential,
然而他们相信我,他们知道我有潜力
and I was just very grateful for that.
我对此非常感谢
Three cheers for the teachers! Hip, hip! Hooray!
给教师们三声欢呼,加油加油,万岁
Hip, hip! Hooray!
加油加油,万岁
Hip, hip! Hooray!
加油加油,万岁
And one for luck! Hip, hip! Hooray!
再来一次祝好运,加油加油,万岁
OK. I can see you! Show me all your face!
好了,把脸露出来,把你们的脸都露出来
Hang on! One, two, three!
保持住,一,二,三

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rigid ['ridʒid]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,刻板的,严格的

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
comparatively [kəm'pærətivli]

想一想再看

adv. 比较地,相对地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。