There are some weird things.I was sitting on this stoop.
会发生一些奇怪的事 我坐在小门廊上
This happened where this woman was walking her children home.
而一个女人带着孩子回家了
She has two kids,she had a baby in a stroller and she had another kid
她有两个孩子 婴儿车里有个婴儿
that was hanging off the back of the stroller because they make like Cissy bars now
抓住婴儿车的后部 因为他们会做一个倒U形靠背
where another kid can like hang on and like throw stuff or something.
可以让另一个孩子抓住 然后扔东西什么的
And so the kid on the back was screaming.
在后面的孩子在叫喊
And he was like,I want to go back where we were!I want to go back where we were!
他喊着 我要回到我们之前在的地方 我要回到我们之前在的地方
Watching it,I was like wow this kid feels really strong about gentrification.
看着这一幕 我想着 这孩子对美化工作的感觉真强烈
He might have just been republican.
他可能是共和党人嘛
Yeah, he and,so he just had a tantrum and his mother just like Alexander stop it,stop it Alexander.
他一直在发脾气 他妈妈说 亚历山大 别叫了
and then eventually he just keeps screaming and realize this argument is not going to get anywhere,like this is the time to take some action.
最后他一直在叫 然后意识到他的叫喊是没效果的 他觉得现在该采取行动了
And so he went dead way on the concrete right in front of my stoop.
然后他就趴在我的小门廊前面的混凝土上了
Right,and you just sitting there? So I'm just sitting there and the mother does that thing that parents sometimes do.
你就坐在那里吗 我就坐在那里 那位母亲做了父母有时候会做的事
I've seen them do it in grocery stores where they want to like get the kid to come我看见父母在杂货店做过 他们想让孩子们跟他们走
but they pretend to like... they'll be like bye,I'm leaving you,I'm leaving,good bye.
但是他们会假装说再见 我要离开你了 拜拜
And so she started doing that but then she really left.
她开始那样做 但她真的走了
She left? She went home. And just left the kid there? And just left the kid with me.
她走了吗 她回家了 把孩子丢在那里吗 让孩子跟我在一起