All those little rice grains are actually.Ohh! yow! I'm getting devoured here.
这些小米粒似的东西 事实上 啊 我被咬了一大口
Here you go, some larvae I've knocked off there.Good just to pick up and eat.
拼命咬我 看 把蚁卵甩下来 再捡起来吃掉
Pound for pound,the larvae contain more protein than beef.Grab a load.
一磅蚁卵 所含蛋白质比一磅牛肉的还高 再来一口
But I'd have to gather hundreds of them,and that would mean being eaten alive.
但生吞几百团卵 才能凑够一磅
It's not worth persevering with this one.
太麻烦了 半饱足矣
Okay, that'll do me. I'm out of here.Ahead of me, the ground starts to rise sharply.
吃够了 走 前方山坡很是陡峭
The jungle just tends to be riddled with these sort of gorges.
丛林里这种溪谷特别多
Now, they block your path,and trying to find a way across them is always a challenge.
很碍事 总是挡路 想要凌空过河 很不容易
It's just sheer walls there and a lot of white water, as well.
看那峭壁 下面急流白浪的
Getting across this could save hours of traversing through thick, overgrown jungle.
如果能够过河 就不用在林中摸索几小时了
This is definitely, definitely an option.Have a look at this fella.
爬树倒是不错 上来看看
See, this tree probably goes at least halfway across the gorge,
看 这棵树几乎横跨两岸
but there's a long way down that and onto rocks if something going wrong.Big branch reached across.
不过这特别高 下面是急流岩石 掉下去就惨了 有根粗枝横架着
How strong that is, I don't know,but I'm normally getting better than this.Okay, let's try this.
不知道够不够坚韧 真是环境凶险 行 来吧