Come on. We weren’t just going to stop there.
拜托。我们哪能这就说完呢。
Come on. Although I am a little hurt that he’s not here tonight.
拜托啊!虽然,他今晚缺席这让我有点受伤。
We had so much fun that last time, and it is surprising.
上次我们玩得那么开心,而且这事令人惊讶。
You’ve got a room full of reporters, celebrities, cameras.
有一屋子记者、明星、摄像机。
And he says no. Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald?
他竟然会拒绝。川普觉得这晚宴太土了吗?
What could he possibly be doing instead?
他不来晚宴会去干什么呢?
Is he at home eating a Trump steak, tweeting out insults to Angela Merkel? What’s he doin’?
他会待在家里吃着川普牛排,然后上推特喷默克尔吗?
The republican establishment is incredulous that he is their most likely nominee.
共和党建制派不敢相信川普是他们最有希望的党内提名,
Incredulous. Shocking.
难以置信!震惊了!
They say Donald lacks the foreign policy experience to be president.
他们说川普缺乏当总统的外交经验。
But in fairness, he has spent years meeting with leaders from around the world:
不过老实说,多年来他一直跟世界各国领袖们接触,
Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.
比如瑞典小姐啊,阿根廷小姐啊,阿塞拜疆小姐啊。
And there is one area where Donald’s experience could be invaluable
有一个领域川普的经验非常有用,
and that’s closing Guantanamo
那就是关闭关塔那摩监狱,
because Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground.
因为对于把水边的地产搞砸这事川普还是在行的。
Alright, that is probably enough. I mean I’ve got more material.
这样算是差不多了,我还有更多段子。
No, no, no. I don’t want to spend too much time on The Donald.
不不不。不过我不想在川普身上花太多时间。
Following your lead, I want to show some restraint.
跟你们学习我也要克制一下。
Because I think we can all agree that from the start,
因为我们都同意的一点是,从最开始,
he’s gotten the appropriate amount of coverage befitting the seriousness of his candidacy.
他就得到了跟他的靠谱程度相匹配的曝光率。