Welcome back,ladies and gentlemen.We have a great show tonight.Right,Andy?
欢迎回来 女士们先生们 今晚节目很棒 是吧 安迪
Don't laugh.I'm serious.
别笑啊 我说真的
Whatever.Anyway,I wanted to talk about something tonight,we do this occasionally on the show,
随便了吧 总之 我想说件事 今晚我们偶尔在节目上这么做
We do a comedy bit with our prop master bill tall.Here's a picture of him.
我们会请道具师比尔·托儿做段小品 这是他的照片
And that photo really captures bill's stellar personality.
这张照片捕捉到了比尔出色的品格
Yeah,sure,that's good soup.what soup?What are you talking about?Why not?
是啊 这汤真不错 什么啊 你说什么呢 行啊
Ok,well,I said,we do the stint with bill where he shows us exactly what he's going to do.
我说了 我们会做一个小节 比尔会展示他要做什么
But you have to make sure it's New England clam chowder,not that red kind,whatever call that red kind.
不过你得确定是蛤蜊巧达浓汤 不是红的那种 不管他叫什么
Andy,what the hell are you talking about?
安迪 你说什么呢
I mean,come on,who orders soup at hooters!
拜托 谁在猫头鹰餐厅叫汤啊
Ok,Jeff,what's wrong with Andy?Andy is a repeat.Andy is a repeat?
杰夫 安迪什么毛病啊 安迪是个重播 安迪是个重播
Yeah,today Andy had to run to dentist during the commercial break so this Andy is a rerun from the October 15,2014 show.
是啊 今天的安迪在广告期间去看牙医了 所以这位安迪是14年10月15日节目的重播
What?He's a rerun Andy?I didn't konw we could do that.
什么 他是重播安迪 还有这技能吗
You know,my son is a teenager but God bless him,he still loves carving pumpkins.
我儿子也十几岁 但保佑他 他还喜欢雕南瓜灯呢
Jeff,how am I supposed to do the show with Andy saying random crap from six months ago?
杰夫 他这样说半年前的事 我怎么做节目啊