But so,and what else?
还有什么
It's,I mean you live here so you can have a glass of water and don't feel guilty about it.
住在那里 你喝水不会觉得愧疚
There's a lot of water and great food.
有很多水 食物很好
I have friends from England and if they come over in the summer,they always,what do you want to do,guys?
我有英国的朋友 夏天来玩 我问他们想做什么
why don't we just go for a walk in the park.
他们就说去公园逛逛
I go,and it's silly.It's just because in Denmark,when it's warm and sunny and people go to park to sunbathe and everyone is topless.
我说这事挺傻的 因为在丹麦 天气好的时候 大家会去公园晒日光浴 大家都裸着上身
What,in public parks?Yes.That's not silly,that's fantastic.
什么 公共公园吗 是的 这不傻啊 这多棒
So there are topless women in the parks in Denmark in the summer?Yeah,yeah.
夏天丹麦公园里有裸上身的女人吗 是啊
Well,I know where we're doing our shows.
我知道我们要去哪做节目了
That sounds amazing.I didn't know that.
听上去好棒啊 我不知道呢
Well,it's nice.Right.But it's funy.And yet you're the third happiest country.
是挺好 嗯 但挺好玩的 你们还第三幸福国家呢
I don't know what happened.What else could you want?
不知道是怎么回事 还能求什么啊
It's because of Swiss are bottomless.Bottomless always wins.Bottomless wins.
因为瑞士不穿底裤 不穿裤子的总是赢家 不穿裤子的赢
Well,Game of Thrones,I want to make sure I mention this to anyone who doesn't know,I think that's absurd,but it airs sunday at 9:00 on HBO.
《权利的游戏》我一定要对不知道的提一句 不过应该不会 周日9点在HBO播出
It's bringing great delight to many people.So nice to see you again.nice to see you.
这部剧给很多人带来了无限欢乐 再次见到你太好了 见到你也很高兴
Great,yeah,really good talking to you.Nikolaj coster Waldau.we will be right back,Zach Woods.
跟你聊天太好了 尼可拉·科斯特 瓦尔道 我们稍后回来 扎克·伍兹将到场