手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科学篇 > 正文

TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I was so scared that day, a day I will never forget.

那天我非常害怕,我永远不会忘记的一天。
So, why do I do what I do?
然而,我为什么要这么做呢?
I do it because I believe if I didn't, a huge part of the story about Gaza will be missing.
我这么做,因为我相信如果我不,将失去加沙的这个新闻的一大部分。
There are some more stories I could tell you about my country.
我可以告诉你非常多我的国家的故事,
And not all of them are bad.
并不是所有的都是不好的。
I love my country, despite the terrible situation we live in --
我爱我的国家,尽管我们生活在这个糟糕的地带
siege, poverty, unemployment -- but there is life.
闭塞,贫穷,失业...但这是生命

我在战火纷飞的加沙做报道

There are people who are dreamers and amazing people full of energy.

这里的人们充满梦想和惊人的活力。
We have wonderful music, and a great music school.
我们有美妙的音乐和伟大的音乐学校。
We have parkour dancers who dance in the rubble of their homes.
我们有跑酷舞者,他们可以在他们家的瓦砾上跳舞。
And Gaza is the only place in the Arab world where Muslims and Christians live in strong brotherhood.
同时,加沙是阿拉伯世界唯一一个地方,穆斯林和基督徒血脉相连。
During the time of war, the hardest part for me is leaving the house early in the morning, leaving my children.
在战争期间,对我来说最艰难的是早晨离开家,离开我的孩子。
I take a picture of them everyday because I never know if I will make it back to them.
我每天给他们拍照,因为我不知道我否还能回到他们身边。
Being a fixer and a journalist is difficult and dangerous in Gaza.
在作为一个固定点和一个记者是非常困难和危险的。
But when I hear the sound of the shelling or the sound of the bombing,
但是当我听见炮声、爆炸声时,
I just head straight toward it, because I want to be there first, because these stories should be told.
我立即迎头而上去面对它,因为我想第一个到那儿,因为这些事需要被报道。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
poverty ['pɔvəti]

想一想再看

n. 贫困,贫乏

 
unemployment ['ʌnim'plɔimənt]

想一想再看

n. 失业,失业人数

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。