I'm 100 foot up,at the top of a pine tree in a deep ravine.
我现在在深谷内一颗松树顶部 离地大约100英尺
It should be an easy climb down,but as is often the case,things aren't as simple as they first seem.
爬下去应该很简单 但现实总是出乎意料 事情不像看上去那样简单
Just having a monkey grip around the last bit of this.
要像猴子一样 紧紧抱住尾端这一截
That turned into a bit of an epic.
这样的经历绝对是传奇性的
Jump down.Get moving down there.
跳下来了 下面要去那边
With the ravine behind me,I can cover some ground,but first, food.
峡谷被我抛在身后 终于到了平地上 但首先要寻找食物
Oh, that is a whopper.Whoo. Jeepers.Worms are great survival food.
块头真不小 我的天呐 虫子是完美的 求生食品
All you need to do is squeeze them,so you get all of the gunk out of them.
你只需挤压它们 把所有的内脏 都挤出去
And same from the other end. There you go.
另一头亦如此 好了
And then they're kind of good to eat.
然后就可以 好好享用了
On this kind of thing, is it better to just swallow it whole or chew it.
对这种东西 是直接吞下去好 还是嚼一嚼好啊
What do you think? Is it still gonna wriggle around inside you,or better to shut up and eat it.
你觉得呢 是让它在你肚子里继续蠕动 还是不想了 直接吃吧
I'm think I'm gonna go for a swallow whole.
还是直接全吞下去比较好
Good calories, energy to go.
补充好能量 继续上路