Day 16
第16天
Home, Sweet Home
家啊,甜蜜的家
John H Payne
约翰·佩恩
'Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
纵然游遍海角天涯,住高楼住大厦, 但是没有一处地方能胜过自己的家。
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
仿佛天上飘来的声音,同我们说着话, 叮咛游子莫忘家园,在心中常牵挂。
Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home, there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。
I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild, And feel that my mother now thinks of her child,
当我走在冷落的旷野,总抬头望明月, 遥想我那慈爱的母亲,盼游子心切切。
As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door.Through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more.
此刻也站在茅屋门前,望月儿盈又缺, 我多盼望在她身边,吻故乡的花和叶。
Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home,there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。
An exile from home,splendor dazzles in vain; Oh,give me my lowly thatched cottage again!
背井离乡,飘泊四方,繁华难动心肠, 只求重新返回家园,低矮的茅屋旁,
The birds singing gayly, that came at my call.Give me them-and the peace of mind, dearer than all!
小鸟听到我的召唤,飞回来快乐地唱: 让我重温安宁的生活,那是我最向往。
Home,home,sweet,sweet home! There's no place like home,oh,there's no place like home!
家,家,我甜蜜的家, 再没有一处地方,能胜过自己的家。