And that's why you need to break things down to bite-sized chunks.
所以要把事情分开 分成若干小部分
You try and reach one goal,get to there, reassess,and then go for the next one.
先制定一个目标 完成目标 再审时度势 为下一个目标做准备
It just means jungles become about lots of little successes rather than one big failure.
由此丛林探险是由 诸多细小的成功组成 而不是只是一次失败
Two things you can guarantee in the jungle dense undergrowth and sudden downpours.
丛林中有两件事是可以确定的 即茂密的植物 以及突降的倾盆大雨
Rain. you've got to love it, eh?A good-sized river, this.
下雨了 好好享受吧 一条相当宽的河
You know, really, I want to stick to my plan of heading north.
我想一直按照计划继续向北走
Which means we've got to get across it.
所以我们要横渡这条河
Look, you can see those are big rapids up there.Don't want to get tangled up with those.
看那 湍急的河流滚滚而来 千万不要陷入其中
Try and find a safer place a safer place to cross downstream.
试着找到比较安全的地方 可以顺流渡河的安全之地
You can't underestimate the power of fast-flowing water.
不要低估湍急河水的力量
In 2007, 12 Guatemalans were swept away in their truck by a rain-swollen river.They were all killed.
2007年 12名危地马拉人 被因下雨而涨满的河水 连人带车卷走了 无一生还
We're well downstream in the rapids here.
我们在急流的下方
I reckon we should be able to cross it.
我认为 我们应该可以穿过去
You're gonna need to stick with me on this.Okay, come on, let's go.
一定要紧紧跟着我 好了 咱们出发吧