Lesson 10 Hobbies
第十课 嗜好
November 23
11月23日
I Want to Be a Writer!
我要成为作家!
Read it!
读读看!
Roses are red, violets are blue.
玫瑰是艳红的,紫罗兰是沁蓝的,
Our friends at LTE TV like to write, and so can you!
我们在LTE电视台的朋友们喜欢写作,你也可以写!
Abby likes writing poems. She wants to be a poet.
雅碧喜欢写诗, 她想成为诗人。
Alex likes to write short stories.
亚力克斯喜欢写短篇故事,
He makes them funny or scary!
他把故事写得很滑稽或很恐怖!
People can read his stories online.
别人可以在网络上阅读他的故事。
Taylor has a dream. She wants to be an author.
泰乐有个梦想, 她想要成为作家,
She wants to write a novel!
她想要写一本小说!
She can start writing it today.
她今天就可以开始动手写作。
Conversation A
会话A
Roses are red, violets are blue...
玫瑰是艳红的,紫罗兰是沁蓝的…
Abby, what are you doing?
雅碧,妳在做什么?
Taylor! I didn't see you there.
泰乐!我没看见妳在那里,
I'm writing a poem.
我在写诗。
Why?
为什么?
Well, I have a secret.
呃,我有个秘密,
I want to be a poet!
我想成为诗人!
Really? That's great.
真的吗?太棒了。
I love poems, too.
我也喜欢诗,
I like reading them.
我喜欢读诗。
Conversation B
会话B
Are you writing a report, Alex?
亚力克斯,你在写报导吗?
No! I'm just writing for fun.
不是!我只是为了乐趣而写作。
That's cool! So you write?
好酷喔!所以你会写作啰?
I didn't know that.
我以前都不知道。
Yeah. I usually write short stories.
是啊,我通常写短篇故事,
I like writing funny or scary stories.
我喜欢写好笑或恐怖的故事。
Do people read your stories?
别人会看你的故事吗?
Yes. I put them online!
会,我把故事张贴在网络上!
So many people can see my stories.
这样许多人就都可以看到我的故事。
Cool. I want to read them, too!
真酷,我也想看你的故事!
Conversation C
会话C
What are you doing, Taylor?
泰乐,妳在做什么?
Abby wrote a poem today.
雅碧今天写了一首诗,
Now I'm thinking about being a writer.
现在我也在想着要成为作家。
You are a writer. You write news reports.
妳本来就是个作者, 妳写新闻报导。
Yes, but it's not the same.
没错,可是不一样,
I want to write other things, too.
我也想写其他东西。
So you want to write poems?
所以妳想写诗吗?
No. I want to be an author.
不是,我想成为作家。
I want to write novels. That's my dream!
我想写小说, 这是我的梦想!
So write one! You can start today!
那就写吧!妳可以从今天就着手开始写!