手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国新年》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国新年》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:年夜饭

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

In the old times we used to put a coin inside

在过去我们会在里面放一枚硬币
so anyone in the family gets that one, it means this person gets the best luck.
家里谁要是吃到了,那他就会有最好的运气
So that's the magic dumpling. Yeah, but...
那个就是魔法神饺呗。对,但是…
In England we have a tradition about putting a coin in the Christmas pudding.
我们英格兰也有个传统,在圣诞布丁里放一枚硬币
So whoever gets the Christmas pudding... it's the same.
谁吃到了带硬币的布丁,意思也一样
Nowadays we consider it not hygienic and we change it with peanuts.
现在我们觉得这样不卫生,所以就换成了花生
But what happens if you have had too much Baijiu to drink and you just eat your peanut?
那么要是喝多了白酒的话,把花生一口吞下去怎么算
That why we're going to put in a few rather than just one.
所以我们才不止放进去一个呀

BBC纪录片《中国新年》

Her mother puts the peanut in the lucky dumpling and pops it on the plate.

她妈妈把花生放进了幸运饺摆到了盘子上
Now they are ready to cook in the steamer.
现在要上笼屉蒸饺子了
While the dumplings are steaming away Yan's auntie Jia Ping is cooking the rest of dinner.
在饺子热气腾腾地蒸着的时候,张岩的舅妈贾萍在做其它的菜
Looks like it's going to be quite a feast.
看起来今天是丰盛大餐呀
But there is still work to be done.
不过还有别的活儿要干
We lend a hand laying the table ready for the big meal.
我们帮忙摆好了这对盛宴的桌子
Here we are, our favourite moment, eating the food.
现在到了我们最喜欢的时刻,开吃了
This is magnificent, tell us what is on the table.
真了不起,告诉我们桌上的都是啥
Normally in the New Year's Eve dinner like this we must have a fish here.
一般在除夕的年夜饭里,必须要有鱼
It also has the similar pronunciation of extra wealthy, rich.
发音就像是说会有额外的财富
It means every year we have wealth.
表示我们会年年有余
Apart from that we also should have chicken, duck, beef, pork, everything, toufu, vegetables.
除了这道菜之外,我们还有鸡,鸭,牛肉,猪肉,豆腐,蔬菜,等等
It means a plenty and rich life. What a feast.
这表示生活的美满富足。真是大餐啊


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。