I want to get to shore fast and without taking a plunge in the icy waters.
我想尽快到岸上 我可不想在冰水里待着
There is a cargo net hanging over the water up head.
有一个装卸网吊在水面上方
This gonna be a big leap. But I think I can make it.
这必须要跳很远 但我想我办得到
The key thing is not try to grab the net, but to punch through it.
关键是不要想去抓住它 而是穿过它
Already on the net.Just get out of this thing.
已经在网上了 只要从这东西上爬出去
Cargo nets like this are made of core twisted twine,that super strong but that hard to climb.
像这样的装卸网是由并捻麻绳制成 耐受力非常强 但非常难以攀爬
Oh, grand!Not to tend further. We've been on top of this.
哦 太壮观了 不能再往前去了 我们到顶上了
Let's get out of this.Just get ourselves safer.
咱们离开这儿 让我们到一个更安全的地方
It feels a little bit like...out of the frying pan in the fire.
感觉有点像 离开了火上的煎锅一样
I want to find the way across to the crane.But that's a problem.
我想找到到达起重机身的方法 但这是个问题
There is no wire gona likewise to All of that is just so greasing, slippy.
上面就没有绳索了 那些东西都太滑 很滑
Maybe need some of these guide guidelines.
可能需要一些 一些导索
One can swing across Like a vine swing,I want you to check, I'm gonna turn my way.
我们就能荡过去 就像是荡藤蔓一样我需要你看好 我准备出发了
Double check it when you cope it, you just gotta a command to it.
仔细检查 确保你能掌控绳子
And the diffirence is that this time my foot is strike on the concrete.I'll go. It's good to go.
这次的区别是我的脚 要砸到水泥上 好了 我要过去了