Day 56
第56天
The Road Not Taken
没有走过的路
Robert Frost
罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both
黄色的树林里分出两条路 可惜我不能同时去涉足
And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could
我在那路口久久伫立 我向着一条路极目望去
To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair,
直到它消失在丛林深处 但我却选择了另外一条路它荒草萋萋,
And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
十分幽寂 显得更诱人,更美丽
Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,
虽然在这条小路上 很少留下旅人的足迹
And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black.
那天清晨落叶满地 两条路都未经脚印污染
Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
呵,留下一条路等改日再见 但我知道路径延绵无尽头 恐怕我难以再回返
I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方, 我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood,and I
一片树林里分出两条路-
I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
而我选择了人迹更少的一条, 从此决定了我一生的道路。