From the freezing wastes of the Arctic Circle to the burning heat of the sahara desert,
从北极圈冰冷的水中 到撒哈拉大沙漠的滚滚热流
in making Man VS Wild,we film all over the world.
在拍摄《荒野求生》的过程中 我们跑遍了全世界
Ecuador, Montana,Panama, Patagonia,Sumatra, Turkey,Scotland, Mexico twice Norway, Siberia,Guatemala, Namibia and Zambia,Belize, Alabama, Louisiana,China.
厄瓜多尔 蒙大纳州 巴拿马 巴塔哥尼亚 苏门答腊 土耳其 苏格兰 两次墨西哥 挪威 西伯利亚 危地马拉 纳米比亚和赞比亚 伯利兹 阿拉巴马州 路易斯安那州 中国
Yeah, and there's probably a few others which we can't quite remember.
是啊 还有一些 我们都记不清了
Wherever we are,Simon the cameraman's always just behind me.
不管我们在哪 摄像师西蒙总跟在我后面
Bear, in all these environments, he will move fast.Bang, bang, bang, bang.
贝尔在这些地方动作都很快 嘭嘭嘭嘭
Whatever Bear does,you have to be there.Lots of cuts, lots of bruises.You have to just steam in.You have to commit to it and go for it.
不管贝尔在做什么 你都得跟着他 各种伤口 各种淤肿 你必须全力以赴 全身心投入 并不断努力
I guess it is dangerous,but a lot of the time,
我想这很危险 但许多时候
you know, you just don't get a chance to think about that,because you're you're just doing the shot.You're just doing what you need to do.
你都来不及去思考 因为你在 你在进行拍摄 你只是在尽本职而已
I suppose I've got to just keep the shot as steady as I can.
我尽量让镜头保持稳定
But that vision of Bear in my viewfinder now it's just something permanently extra of my mind,
取景器中贝尔的身影 是我脑海中永远不变的风景
he's always there,it's justthe background changes.
他一直在里面 只是背景一直在变
You all right?Fire,ice,water,desert,forest.we've been through it all.
你没事吧 烈火 寒冰 激流 荒漠 雨林 我们全都经历过
keeping up with me takes the crew a long way out of their comfort zone.
为了赶上我 摄制人员吃尽苦头