That's my new thing,Andy,to stand slightly to the side.It slenderizes me.
这是我的新招牌 安迪 稍稍侧身站 显瘦
Right.I learned in from a top model.And 200,000 dollars in research.
嗯 我跟顶级超模学的 还花了二十万元做研究
That just learn about turning around.
就为了学转个身
We have one of our better shows ever tonight.We're going to have a good time.
今晚节目很棒 大家会很开心的
That was a lie.No,I do really think we have a great show.
我哦是在撒谎 我真心认为今晚节目会很棒
Wonderful time tonight.So much to talk about.
非常开心 很多可聊
I will start with a little controversy for the Walt dizzne company.
我先说点沃尔特·迪士尼公司的争议性新闻
I don't know if you heard this news,but a new report claims Disney does not have enough gay,lesbian or bisexual characters in its movies.
不知道大家是否听说过 一项新报告显示 迪士尼影片中的同性恋 双性恋等人物形象不够多
And then Olaf the snowman from "Frozen" said oh,yeah,you have no idea where this carrot's been.
然后《冰雪奇缘》中的雪人欧拉夫 说 你是不是知道这根萝卜捅过什么地方
That's true,yeah.True story.Let it grow.what's that?Nothing.
是这样 真事 让它长吧 什么 没什么
Taking the tip off the carrot and sneaking away.
把萝卜拿下来 然后偷偷溜走
Hillary Clinton is trying an entirely different approach with Iowa than the one she tried eight years ago when she lost there.
希拉里·克林顿在爱荷华州采取了与八年前输掉的那次竞选中不同的策略
Yeah,She's trying something else.she will not start speeches by saying helloIowa,or Idaho or which one you are.Didn't go well for her.
是的 她尝试了新办法 她发表讲话时 第一句不再是 你好 爱荷华州 还是爱达荷州 还是什么的 当时并不奏效