In Zambia, I was trying to climb a slippery rock face.
在赞比亚 我尝试爬上一个湿滑的岩面
I was already a couple of hundred feet above the river,and one slip here could be fatal.
当时我已经爬到河谷上好几十米了 脚下一滑就会命葬深谷
Holy, these rocks here,All the way up is really slimy.
天呐 这里的石头 一路上去又湿又滑
I can use a tree.Just to keep off the rock.
我可以爬上这棵树 尽量避免接触岩面
I was filming him as he went across and remember thinking,"that branchis not particularly str--"
我一边拍他爬树一边就在想 那个树枝够不够结
and as I didn't even finish the sentence in my mind,the branch just "dong",he landed on a cactus.
我还没来得及想完 那个树枝咚的一声 他掉到了一个仙人掌上
One cactus, right underneath him.Bam! right on top of it.Brilliant.Places I get myself into.
一个仙人掌刚巧在下面 他嘭的一声砸上去了 太神了 正是我想到的地方
In Alaska,to show you how to throw black bears off your scent,I planned to cross a raging river.
在阿拉斯加 为了展示如何避免被黑熊追踪 我准备横跨一条汹涌的河流
But what happened next left me wishing that I hadn't.
但接下来发生的 却让我后怕不已
I wanted to test my make shift bridge before committing.The log seemed solid.
横越之前我想试试这座桥的结实程度 这条原木似乎很稳固
It looked fine, and bear says,"yeah, that'd great" and we thought that would be great,you know, we'd get across there.
看起来没什么 贝尔也说 恩 不错 我们也觉得不会出什么差错 要知道我们确实想渡过去
Just to see this huge tree that was wedged across this gorge just disappeared,once his weight was on it.
他一踏上去 我们就看到这条原木 突然就这么 消失在湍急的河流之中了
God, I hate it when that happens.Crossing gullies and gorges always requires guts and determination.
老天 我最讨厌这种情况了 横跨山沟与峡谷 需要极大的勇气与决心