The foul taste of this guy could mean he's not what I think he is.
这个小家伙恶心的味道 告诉我它不是我所想的那种虫
He could be toxic.The rule is: If in doubt, spit it out.
说不定它还有毒 原则就是 若有疑问 赶快吐出来
There's no point trying to get a load of these down me and end up throwing up.
我不可能把这些全都吃进去 最后全都吐出来
It's just going to dehydrate me more.
这只能让我脱水更加严重
Mud like this can be up to 50% water.There's actually a neat way of getting yourself a drink.
这样的泥约含有一半的水 有种比较干净的方法来喝到水
I'll wrap all of this up and try to squeeze the moisture out of it.
我把这些都包起来 并尽量把其中的水分都挤出来
That's a little bit of water.I need to get out of here.
这只有一点点水 我得爬出去
The technique for going up is just a reversal of the way I came down,but way harder.
往上爬的技巧 与下来的正好相反 但难度却大多了
I'm climbing out of a dried up well in the Sahara desert and a pole has given way,leaving me dangling above a lethal drop.
我正要爬出撒哈拉大沙漠中 一个干枯的古井 但一根木棍却掉了下去 留我挂在上面垂死挣扎
Bad, bad, bad!If this pole gives way,it's a 50-foot plunge to the bottom.
不妙 糟糕 糟糕 如果这根木棍也掉了 就意味着从十五米高的地方跳下去
Get me out of this.Okay. I'm good.Closer than I like.I hate that feeling.We should move on.
拉我出去 好了 没事了 幸好比较近 我讨厌这种感觉 我们继续走吧