Thank you!that could have been longer.No,that was someone being murdered.That' nice.
谢谢 怎么不鼓久一点 感觉像是有人被杀了 真热情
That's not the sound want to hear at the top of the show.That was very nice.
节目一开始可不想听到这样的声音 真是热情啊
Thank you for that.We have a show worthy of that magic tonight,Don't we,Andy Richter?Oh,we sure do,Conan.
多谢大家 今晚的节目值得大家这样的热情 是不是 安迪·里克特 可不是 柯南
Andy practices that line every day.I say that about everyting.
安迪每天都练习这句台词 我遇到什么事都这么说
you betcha,conan!Oh,I agree with whatever you just said.Why do you say it so angrily?
可不是 柯南 你说什么我都同意 你怎么语气那么愤怒
I'm an angry guy.Yeah,you are.we have a really fun show tonight.We will have a good time.so much to talk about.
我就是火气旺 是啊 今晚节目真的很精彩 我们会很开心 很多可聊
I cannot believe the next presidential election is already under way.
简直难以相信 下届总统大选已经开始了
Seems like it's coming too fast.People are already announced.
感觉有点太快了 大家已经开始宣布了
Rand Paul is not officially a candidate.Yeah,hold your applause.
兰德·保罗 现在正式成为候选人了 大家别鼓掌啊
That was the sound of no one caring.
这是无人在乎的沉默
He said something interesting today though,Presidential candidate Rand Paul said Mitt Romney's defeat proves safe candidates cannnot win
他今天说了句有趣的话 总统候选人兰德·保罗说 米特·罗姆尼的失败证明 保险的候选人赢不下选举
and a candidate needs to take big chances.That's what he said,yeah.
候选人需要冒大险 他说了这话
Just about an hour ago,Rand Paul announced his running mate will be Suge Knight.
一小时前 兰德·保罗宣布他的竞选伙伴会是苏格·奈特
Yeah,that's fun.I'm looking forward to that.I'm going to vote for them.
多好玩啊 我挺期待的 我会为他们投票的
This is interesting.The campaign to put a woman on the 20 dollar bill,which has been going on for a while.
有趣的新闻 推动将女性画在20块钞票的活动 这项活动已经进行好一阵了
That campaign,they narrowed the choices down to four finalists.Isn't that interesting?
这项活动 已经将候选人缩小到四个人范围内了 多有趣啊
Four finalists are Rose Parks,Harriet Tubman,Eleanor Roosevelt and Flo from the progressive ads.
四位入选者是罗莎·帕克斯 哈莉特·塔布曼 艾莉诺·罗斯福 和前进保险公司广告的弗洛
Oh,you like,I can't believe you guys went for Flo.That says someting terrible about our country.
你们居然这么挺弗洛 真为我们国家担心啊