手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:再别康桥

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Very quietly I take my leave
  • 轻轻的我走了,
  • As quietly as I came here;
  • 正如我轻轻的来;
  • Quietly I wave good-bye
  • 我轻轻的招手,
  • To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
  • 作别西天的云彩。
  • The golden willows by the riverside
  • 那河畔的金柳,
  • Are young brides in the setting sun;
  • 是夕阳中的新娘;
  • Their reflections on the shimmering waves
  • 波光里的艳影,
  • Always linger in the depth of my heart.
  • 在我的心头荡漾。
  • The floating heart growing the sludge
  • 软泥上的青荇,
  • Sways leisurely under the water;
  • 油油的在水底招摇;
  • In the gentle waves of Cambridge
  • 在康河的柔波里,
  • I would be a water plant!
  • 我甘心做一条水草!
  • That pool under the shade of elm trees
  • 那榆荫下的一潭,
  • Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
  • 不是清泉,是天上虹;
  • Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
  • 揉碎在浮藻间,
  • Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
  • 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
  • To seek a dream?
  • 寻梦?
  • Just to pole a boat upstream
  • 撑一支长篙,
  • To where the green grass is more verdant
  • 向青草更青处漫溯;
  • Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight
  • 满载一船星辉,
  • And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
  • 在星辉斑斓里放歌。
  • But I can't sing aloud
  • 但我不能放歌,
  • Quietness is my farewell music;
  • 悄悄是别离的笙箫;
  • Even summer insects heap silence for me
  • 夏虫也为我沉默,
  • Silent is Cambridge tonight!
  • 沉默是今晚的康桥!
  • Very quietly I left
  • 悄悄的我走了,
  • As quietly as I came here;
  • 正如我悄悄的来;
  • Gently I flick my sleeves
  • 我挥一挥衣袖,
  • Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
  • 不带走一片云彩


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。

再别康桥.jpg

The floating heart growing the sludge

软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream?
寻梦?
Just to pole a boat upstream
撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant
向青草更青处漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cant sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I left
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩

重点单词   查看全部解释    
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
linger ['liŋgə]

想一想再看

vt. 消磨,无所事事
vi. 逗留,消磨,徘

联想记忆
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡
vt

联想记忆
verdant ['və:dənt]

想一想再看

adj. 翠绿的,青

联想记忆
farewell ['fɛə'wel]

想一想再看

adj. 告别的
int. 再会,别了

 
shattered ['ʃætəd]

想一想再看

adj. 破碎的;极度疲劳的 v. 打碎;削弱;使心烦意

 
splendor ['splendə]

想一想再看

n. 光辉,壮丽,显赫

 
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 
rainbow ['reinbəu]

想一想再看

n. 彩虹
adj.五彩缤纷的

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。