Klay, career high, 60 points.
克雷,你今天拿到职业生涯新高60分。
Oracle Arena chanted your name.
你的名字响彻甲骨文球馆。
What was it like hearing that?
能听到这种呼声感觉如何?
I felt great obviously, uh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
当然很棒很棒,然后,额,啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Did he cool you off?
库里有没有让你手感冷下来一点?
Nah I’m still hot. But uh ... It was fun, I was in a great rhythm.
没,我手还烫得很哪。不过,今天比赛很有意思,我的节奏找的很好。
Took all good shots most part, still missed a few wild threes I wish I got back.
大部分投篮选择也不错,不过有几个浪投三分丢了,本来希望能进的。
But uh it was a fun night, I’d say at least.
但总体我至少会说,今晚比赛非常有趣。
You had 40 points at half. Usually half time, that's a chance for someone to cool off.
你半场就砍下了40分。一般人到中场休息过后,手感就凉下来了。
How were you able to stay in the zone in the third quarter?
你是怎么在第三节仍保持状态的?
What you said Ross?
萝丝你说什么?
At half time you had 40 points.
半场你就砍下了40分。
Usually at half time, people cool off. How were you able to stay hot in the third quarter?
中场休息一般会让球员手感冷却,但你怎么在第三节还保持如此火热的手感?
Ah, not not get caught up ‘bout having 40. Just try to play every possession like it matters.
只是别老想着40分的事就行,尽量把每个回合都要当作关键回合打。
And um… it did. I mean we are tryna (=trying to) build great habits.
而且确实每次进攻都很重要,我是说,我们球队想建立良好场上习惯。
Our assists and turnover ratio tonight was phenomenal. We gotta keep that up, so um ...
我们今晚的助攻失误比堪称现象级,要保持这种势头,所以……
I’m proud of where we played and it’s gonna be a fun road trip coming up.
我为能有甲骨文这样的主场骄傲,接下来就是相当有意思的客场之旅了。
You had 60 in three quarters.
你三节就拿下了60分。
What do you think would’ve happened if you played in the fourth?
如果你第四节继续上的话,你觉得会发生什么?
What’s that?
抱歉你说什么?
You had 60 in three quarters.
你三节就拿下了60分。
What do you think would’ve happened if you had the chance to play in the fourth?
如果你第四节有机会上的话,你觉得又会发生什么?
Who knows ... Hopefully, hopefully ... I don't know.
啊这谁知道呢,我希望……我希望……我也不知道。
I don't know Ross this is a great question but uh… who knows?
我真不知道,萝丝你问得很好,但……谁也没法知道!
Alright thanks Klay congrats!
好谢谢接受采访!再次恭喜你了!
Appreciate it!
谢了!
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂