There! I make the cappuccino.
好了!我做了卡布奇诺。
I'm Adler, and this is Bindle Coffee.
我是Adler,这是Bindle咖啡馆。
We are gonna make a decaf cappuccino.
我们要做一杯无咖啡因卡布奇诺。
I think it's all done. Tamp it. Really hard.
应该好了。压一压。很用力。
I think it's...I think it's done. That's good for now.
我想...我想已经好了。现在这样可以了。
You gotta put it in really tight.
你得把它锁很紧。
I want to do it! Okay, now pull it down.
我想用!好,现在拉下来。
There. I'm strong like the Hulk!
好了。我和绿巨人浩克一样强壮!
Can you blow out the air of the water there? No... Now steam that milk.
你可以把那的蒸气用出来吗?不是...现在来蒸奶泡。
Now time for cappuccino. I forgot to swirl.
卡布奇诺时间。我忘记摇一摇了。
First you have to swirl it. Yeah! Good job.
首先你得摇晃一下。没错!做得好。
Then...then I put it in. There! I make the cappuccino.
然后...然后我把它放进去。好了!我做了卡布奇诺。
Can I have a fist bump? Okay, now let's taste it. Is it hot?
我可以碰拳头庆祝吗?好,现在来喝喝看。会烫吗?
It's not too hot. I think it's just right. What do you think?
不会太烫。我觉得刚刚好。你觉得呢?
Good. Does it taste good?
很好。好喝吗?
Yes! Thanks for stopping by! Thumbs up!
好喝!谢谢你们来!点个赞!