You once said either love me or hate me, one way or the other.
你曾说过,要么喜欢我,要么恨我,
Why did you say that?
这话怎么讲?
Well, because the felling of competition, you know, competition,
这出自于一种竞争的感觉,
you know, either you’re gonna be with a person or you are gonna be against the person,
所谓竞争就是要么你站在他那边,要么咱俩对着干,
so it's kind of the mindset that I am saying, you know you are with us or you are against us,
所以你的潜意识会告诉你
if you against us, we are going come and get you,
如果不是伙伴,我就要消灭你。
so it's that kind of competitive drive.
所以这还是一种无形的推动力吧。
But that also extends outside of the world... Yeah, you know a lot of people can take it that way.
这会不会同时影响到你在场外的生活?可以这么说,总有人会这么理解,
Sure, what I mean is it's kind of the philosophy that we can't please everybody.
当然,我想说,我所做的一切肯定不会让每个人高兴,谁都不行。
Did you try to please everyone?
你有试着去愉悦每个人吗?
My father told me this at early age, you just need to be who you are, be the person that you are.
我父亲在我小的时候就告诉我,就做你自己,
and feel comfortable with that, you love your family, and
并且要开心,要爱自己的家人,
enjoy what you do, try to be the best person you can.
享受你热爱的职业,努力去做最好的那个。
You know, if you are the most perfect person on the earth,
再说了,就算你是世界上最完美的那个人,
there are still gonna be people who don't like you.
也会有人不喜欢你,
So This is how it is. No one can be perfect.
这就是生活。人无完人。
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂