I'd heard a story from a Berber tribesman using a camel carcass as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm.
我曾听柏柏尔部落的人讲过一个故事 在沙尘暴来临时 用骆驼尸体作紧急避难所
The smell was absolutely disgusting.
那气味实在是太恶心了
Okay, it's all just being held on at one point now.
只有一处内脏还连在内腔上
I have to hold my breath, get in there, and cut it.Stinks.I got it!
我必须屏住呼吸 从里面切断它 真臭 好了
Little did I know that this clip would follow me for a long time.And not just the smell.It's here at number four.
当时我知道臭味定会挥之不去 没想到这录像片段也是 还成为了经典时刻的第四名
The Berbers could use this as an emergency shelter in a sandstorm.
柏柏尔部落的人在沙尘暴时 将其用作紧急避难所
And all they'd do is,Okey, I'm inside it,pull it over,and I'll be 100% protected from the sand.
他们只须要 好了 我进去了 把它盖上 这样我就可以完全免遭 沙尘的袭击了
My number one has to be the texas biplane.
要我说 最佳时刻 非德州双翼机莫属
The texas biplane was a fun one and it barrel-rolls its way in to number three.
德州双翼机是一次有趣的经历 它飞滚着排到经典时刻的第三名
Our insertion into the chihuahuan desert was definitely one of my favorite,
我们的奇瓦瓦沙漠之旅 绝对是我的最爱之一
and we've done a lot of them helicopters, balloons, planes,you name it.
我们用过很多飞行器 直升机 热气球 普通飞机 应有尽有
But hanging inverted under a biplane at 8,000 feet,life definitely became interesting.That was a stunt and a half.
但在八千英尺高空中 被挂在倒飞的双翼机下 让我的人生更丰富多彩了 那已经不仅仅是特技了
Skydiving from a biplane is anything but straightforward.
从双翼机上做特技跳伞绝非易事