Ooh... Easy, fella.
放轻松 伙计们
Well, if it ain't the busted wheel game...
我觉得这个打破车轮的游戏
Cut! Break. On break.
卡! 暂停 暂停一下
Excuse me, director.
借过一下 我是导演
Where's your horse, Blake?
你的马呢 布莱克
I am improvising, man.
我在即兴创作
Improvising? Where is this horse?!
即兴创作 你的马呢
I ditched that old nag.
我不屑那些
We should have a horse!
我们应该要有匹马!
My Optimia has 274 horse power,
Optimia具有274马力
and looks that demand respect.
并且符合市场需求
Okay, but we're in the old west.
好吧 但是我们在旧西部
It says "Exterior, the old west".
剧本上写着 外景 旧西部
I didn't read the script, man.
我没有看剧本
What I'm doing is taking something old,
我要做的是抛弃一些旧的东西
and replacing with something cool and unexpected.
并用一些出人意料的更酷的东西取代
It's what people want.
这才是人们想要的
-It is? -Yes.
-是这样吗 -是的
But it doesn't make any sense.
但这没有意义呀
It will when you shoot it.
你只要开拍什么都有了
We're gonna shoot it with the car, ha...
我们就用车子拍好了