手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 视频训练课程 > 阿甘正传 > 正文

第2期:骨肉兄弟

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, Forrest.

嘿 福里斯特
Hey, Bubba.
嘿 巴布
I'm going to lean up against you. You just lean right back against me.
我的背靠着你的背 你的背靠着我的背
This way we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud.
这样我们睡着了 头也不会碰到烂泥
You know why we're a good partnership, Forrest?
你知道为何我们是好伙伴吗 福里斯特
'Cause we be watching out for one another,
因为我们互相照顾
like brothers and stuff.
就象兄弟一样
Hey, Forrest,
嘿 福里斯特
something I've been thinking about.
我在考虑一件事
I got a very important question to ask you.
我有个很重要的问题要问你
How would you like to go into the shrimping business with me?
你想不想和我一起去捕虾
Okay.
好的
Man, I tell you what.
兄弟 你听我说
I got it all figured out, too.
我全计划好了
So many pounds of shrimp to pay off the boat.
我们捕到的虾多少磅 拿来付买船的贷款
So many pounds for gas.
多少磅拿来付油费
We can just live right on the boat.
我们住在船上就行
We ain't got to pay no rent.
这样就不用付房租
I'll be the captain. We can just work it together,
我当船长 我们合伙来干
split everything right down the middle.
全部都对半分
Man, I'm telling you, 50-50.
兄弟 告诉你 五五分成
Hey, Forrest, all the shrimp you can eat.
还有 福里斯特 虾可以随便吃
That's a fine idea.
真是个好主意


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第1期:你愿意娶我吗 2016-12-30
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。