This year we also addressed two other problems that keep workers and wages down:
今年我们也关注两个其他的难题,让员工沮丧和工资降低的问题:
the overuse of non-compete agreements that hurt workers in the job market,
竞争禁止协议的过度使用,伤害着就业市场中的员工,
and the unfair practices of companies that collude to set wages below the market rate.
以及不公平的企业实践,串通设置低于市场汇率的工资。
And we backed new steps, including a law I just signed to fight robot scalpers that artificially drive up ticket prices,
我们支持新的举措,包括我刚刚签署的法律,与机器人黄牛党对抗,这些黄牛党在不自然地抬高票价,
and a rule that requires airlines to reimburse your baggage fees if your bags don't make it to your destination when you do.
以及要求航班偿还你的行李费用,如果你到达目的地后,行李却没到。
Finally, it's this principle of competition that's at the very heart of our health reform.
最后,竞争的原则,也体现在我们医疗改革上。
In fact, it's the reason we call it the Affordable Care Act;
事实上,这就是我们叫它平价医疗法案的原因;
it makes insurance companies compete for your business, which is helping millions afford the care that helps them get and stay healthy.
它让保险公司为你的事情来竞争,帮助数百万人负担得起医疗保健,让他们能获得保险,并保持身体健康。
By the way, it's open enrollment season right now.
顺便说一下,现在是注册的时候。
You can still sign up on HealthCare.gov until January 31st and get covered for 2017.
1月31日前,你在HealthCare.gov上注册,就可以在2017年获得医保覆盖。
Our free-market economy only works when there's competition.
当有竞争时,我们自由市场经济才会起到作用。
And competition only works when rules are in place to keep it fair and open and honest.
竞争只会起到作用,当规则在起作用,保持其公平,开放和可靠。
Whether you're building the next big thing or just want to be treated right as a customer,
不管你是否在做下一件大事,或者仅仅是想作为消费者被公平地对待,这对你有益,
that's good for you and good for the country.
对我们的国家也有益。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
谢谢大家,周末快乐。