I still ask myself if I did the right thing
当我离开海上的时候
when I abandoned this floating city,
我仍在追问自己 是否做了正确的事
and I don't mean only for the work
我指的并不仅仅是工作
Fact is, a friend like that, a real friend
说真的 一个那样的朋友 真正的朋友
you won't meet one again.
你再也遇不到了
If you just decide to hang up your sea legs
如果你只是想到陆地上去
if you just wanna feel something more solid beneath your feet,
如果你只是想脚下能感受到更坚实的东西
and if then you no longer hear the music of the gods around you.
然而 你就再也听不见你周围的天籁之音了
But, like he used to say,
但是 就像他过去常说的
"You're never really done for as long as you got a good story and someone to tell it to."
只要你有好的故事并且有人愿意听的话 你就不会完蛋
Trouble is
可问题是
nobody'd believe a single word of my story.
根本没有人会相信我的故事