Are you kidding me?
这不是开玩笑吧
This is happening to me of all people?
这竟然发生在我身上了吗
Kousakakun, um, it's kind of embarrasing.
高坂君 呃 我知道这有点尴尬
But you see, I think I...
但是你看 我觉得我
Ah, I can't take it any more!
啊 我再也忍不住
What's wrong, Kousakakun? Do you hate me?
怎么了 高坂君 你讨厌我吗
No, I don't hate you. I don't hate you at all.
不 我当然不讨厌你了 一点儿也不
But maybe we should slow down a bit.
但是也许我们应该慢慢来
Take really good care of me.
你要好好对我
Damn it, Nyamsus!
去死 姆萨斯
I told you not to come in my room, you stupid cat!
跟你说过了不要进我房间 你个蠢猫
You know I'm allegic to cats!
你知道我对猫过敏的啊
You did this on purpose, didn't you?
你故意的 对不对