Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you
杰克 不可以这样 我不能再见你
I need to talk to you.
我有话对你说
No, Jack. No.
不行 杰克
Jack. I'm engaged.
我已经订婚了 杰克
I'm marrying Cal.
我要和卡尔结婚了
I love Cal.
我爱卡尔
Rose...
露丝啊
you're no picnic. All right? You're a spoiled little brat even.
你不是很好相处的人 不是么 你甚至有点被宠坏了
But under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding... wonderful girl
但 你是我见过的最棒的 最完美的...
woman, that I've ever known.
最令人惊艳的女孩
And
而且
Jack I...
杰克 我
No, let me try and get this out. You're... ama...
不 让我把话说完 你
I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works.
我不是傻瓜 我知道生活有多么现实
I've got ten bucks in my pocket. And I've nothing to offer you
我口袋里只有十美元 我什么都不能给你
and I know that..
我都知道
I understand.
我很清楚这些
But I'm too involved now.
但我已无法自拔
You jump, I jump. Remember?
你跳 我也跳 还记得吗
I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.
除非你过得好 否则我不会放手
That's all that I want.
那就是我所希望的!