Millions will be watching around the harbour and across the nation on TV.
数百万观众在现场和电视上观看烟花表演
So Wilson has devised an ambitious firework to celebrate the incoming year.
因此威尔森有个雄心勃勃的设计,以迎接新年
We have 60 monkey faces in the show.
有60个猴脸在演出中出现
For the year of the monkey?
为了猴年
For the year of the monkey. That's right.
没错,就是为了猴年
We have the monkeys. Oh, look at them.
猴子出来了。哦看呀
He's spent months timing testing his monkey face design.
他花数月时间计时和测试猴脸设计
But for now, the show exists only in his imagination and this computer simulation.
但现在,演出仅存在于他的想象和这台电脑的模拟中
It is still an unpredictable art and is so much you just cannot control.
这依然是个不可预知的艺术,很多因素都是没法控制的
Sometimes the two-dimensional effect does not turn out to be facing to the audience,
有时二维效果最后并没有面对着观众
because the shell is spinning in very very high speed.
因为烟花弹旋转速度很快
If it bursts like this, you will see the monkey face.
如果像这样爆破,就会看到猴脸
But if it turns out like this, if it burst like this, you will see a line.
但如果转向这边,如果这样爆破,就看到一条线
You will not see the face.
看不到脸
So you might just get a completely different view.
所以会看到完全不同景色
Oh, yeah. We can't do any kind of rehearsal.
哦,是的。我们不能做任何排演
That 23 minutes is the moment of truth.
23分钟时间见证真相的时刻