Scarlett, look at me.
斯嘉丽 看着我
I love you more than I've ever loved any woman.
在我爱过的女人当中我最钟情于你
And I've waited longer for you than I've ever waited for any woman.
在我等过的女人当中我用了最长的时间来等你
Let me alone!
放开我
Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett,
斯嘉丽 现在爱着你的是一位南方的战士
wants to feel your arms around him,
希望你用双手搂着他
wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him.
希望把你曾经给过的那些香吻珍藏在回忆中 带上战场
Never mind about loving me.
你爱或不爱 都没关系
You're a woman sending a soldier to his death,
你用我们曾经共同编织的美好回忆
With a beautiful memory.
把我这名战士送上战场 死而无憾
Scarlett, kiss me.
给我一个吻 斯嘉丽