Different emotion the next. That's Ok. Whatever it is, accept it.
然后又体会到另一种 这没关系 不论是怎么情绪 接受它
Experience it. Give yourself the permission to be human.
体会它 准许自己为人
It's all OK. Just breath. Continue to observe and experience whatever emotion comes up.
都没关系 呼吸 继续观察体会出现的情绪
Whether it's calm or happiness, whether it's anxiety, confusion, boredom or joy.
不管是平静或快乐 不管是焦虑 困惑 无聊或喜悦
Whatever it is, continue to breathe deeply into your belly.
不管它是什么 继续向腹部深呼吸
And gently, slowly, quietly exhale. Let the emotion flow just like the breath.
平稳 缓慢 安静地呼气 让那种情绪像呼吸一样流动
As you continue breathing deeply, in your mind's eye.
随着呼吸的加深 用你的心眼
See yourself walking out of this classroom today, walking in the yard.
看自己走出这间教室 走在校园里
With the feeling that all your feelings are real fine part of human nature.
体会你的所有感受 都是人性的一部分
They just are. Neither good nor bad.
它们在那里 不论好坏
As you walk amid the buildings and trees, as you see your friends and classmates.
在你走在建筑物和树木之间时 在你看到朋友和同学时
Allow these emotions to float through you, freely, lightly.
让那些情绪流遍你的全身 自由地 轻盈地
By experiencing these emotions, whether the ups and the downs.
通过体会这些情绪 不论是起是落
What you are doing is being, being a human being.
你正在做的是 作一个人
Continue to allow the breath and the emotions to just flow. To just be.
继续让呼吸和情绪流动 任其流动
What if you truly gave yourself the permission to be human? What if you are giving yourself the permission to be human.
如果你真的能准许自己为人呢? 如果你真的准许自己为人呢?