So when a kid like shouts out danger zone out of a car and no one knows it is me.
所以当有个孩子坐在车里喊出危险区的时候 没人知道那是我
I can be,People can misread the situation.
这有可能 人们可能会误解这种情况
Confused as an actual danger zone.
以为那真的是危险区
Have you had that happen to you?
你遇到过这种情况吗
Like in the west village in New York,if I'm walking around,danger zone.
比如在纽约的西村 如果我在大街上走 大喊危险区
And then everybody is like what is going on?
大家会奇怪 出什么事了
Like it as terrorist attack.No,guys,it was just me.
以为有恐怖分子袭击 不 各位 只是我而已
A catch phrase from a TV show.
电视剧里的流行台词
Children yelled danger zone at me.
孩子们会朝我喊危险区
I want to say,as we said,I have known you a long time.
我们之前提到过 我认识你很久了
I think you look healthy these days.You are talking care of yourself.
我觉得你最近看起来很健康 你在注意身体
I feel like I'm getting fat a lot.You don't look fat.I am,I can show you.
我感觉自己胖了好多 你看着不胖 我胖了 我可以秀给你看
And I'm always complaining about getting bigger and bigger and I have been.
我总是抱怨 我越来越胖 我确实如此
And I can,I have been complaining about that for the last 18 years.
过去十八年里 我都在抱怨自己越来越胖
But then I found this on the internet.I brought it.
但后来我在网上发现了这个 我带来了
So I feel obligated,It is a list of essential bears and famous people who are famous.Billy Mays.
我感到很荣幸 这是一份“必备熊男”名单 全都是名人 比利·梅斯