The priority is to get off this mountain and down to the E.R.
现在最要紧的便是下山 把我送进急诊室
I need to assess this injury properly.
需要准确地诊断我的伤情
The team scramble a rescue chopper.
队员紧急呼叫了一架救援直升机
And, as we climb towards the landing zone,the heli arrives on site.
我们向降落区行进的同时 直升机也到了
Standing here at the hunter's drop right now.The wind is light.
我们到了指定地点 有微风
Copy that. Light and out of the east.
收到 正东方向的微风
Once we get there,the team start to move me towards the helicopter.Ok. Ready?Hold the door.
到达后 队员开始将我转移上直升飞机 准备好了吗 把门扶着
But it's also clear that the cameraman Simon's nose is broken.
但可以肯定的是 摄像师西蒙的鼻子是断了
Okay, this is.The first time I've seen myself,and that is an interesting look.
好吧 这是 我第一次瞧见自己这样 这模样挺有趣的嘛
Despite his injuries, he continues filming.
虽然受了伤 但他仍继续拍摄
And soon we're out of the mountains and heading down towards the hospital.
很快我们便出了山区 向医院飞去
The x-rays show no break,but my leg has a severe hematoma,swollen to twice its normal size.
X光显示没有骨折 但腿内有严重的血肿 是正常肿块的两倍大
Simon's nose is broken,but both of us are just glad to be alive.
西蒙的鼻子断了 但我们都很庆幸能活下
Going over that brow over the red line,and seeing him disappear into the snow cloud just the worst, worst feeling.
在滑过那条红线 看见他消失在一片雪云中间的那一瞬间 我就感到大事不妙了
Then it just sort of played out in slow motion.
然后的一切就像发生在慢镜头中
And I tried to steer,but had no idea where he was,so I thought immediately,Don't hit him, don't hit him, don't hit him.
我努力控制着滑行方向 但不知道他的位置 于是我马上祈祷 别撞上他 别撞上他 别撞上他