手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):多芬广告 我的美丽由我做主

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

They said I was too pretty to fight.

他们说我长这么美不可能打拳击的
"Aw she can't fight." "You're going to mess up that beautiful face."
“哦她没办法打拳的”、“你会毁了你美丽的小脸蛋”
They said that I was too fat. Only skinny girls can dress well.
他们说我太胖,只有苗条的女孩才能穿得美美的
They look at me head to toe. How can she be a lawyer?
他们从头到脚地打量我:“她怎么可能是律师?”
They said I didn't dress for my age.
他们说我的打扮与年纪违和
They said my nose was too prominent.
他们说我的鼻子太突出了
They said that I was too masculine.
他们说我太有男子气概了
They thought the cat calling was a compliment.
他们觉得在街头被吹口哨是种恭维
He said "you can fix those teeth quite easily."
他说你为什么不去矫正牙齿

多芬广告 我的美丽由我做主

Boyish and ugly. When they were talking about female, they weren't talking about me.

“太像男人、很丑”。他们认为我跟女性搭不上边
This was not pretty. They would holler from across the street.
“这样不美”。他们会隔着街叫喊
Look sophisticated. Embarrassing nose. Too chubby. Just too skinny.
“太老练了啦”、“鼻子简直丢人现眼”、“太肥了”、“太瘦了”
Manly. Crazy hair. Never look good.
“男人婆”、“钢丝头”、“看起来一直很丑”
Too wild. Too cute. Too beautiful. Too fat.
“太野了”、“太可爱了”、“太漂亮了”、“太胖了”
He Said. They Said. She said. I said: "No way!"
他说、他们说、她说...我说:“想都别想!”
You aren't me. I'm me. I'm not going to be defined by anyone's expectations.
你不是我,我才是我。我不用被他人的预期限制住自己
I don't dress my age. I dress myself the way I am.
我不因应年纪来打扮,我要打扮成“我自己”的样子
'Cause my face has nothing to do with my boxing.
我的长相跟我能否打拳击是两码子事
I'm ranked No.1 in the country and No.2 in the world.
我在全国排名第一、世界排名第二
As a fashion blogger, my style is 100% unapologetic.
身为时尚博主,我对我的造型感到自豪
I don't wanna change my teeth.
我不想要改变我的牙齿
My looks have nothing to do with my capabilities.
我的外表与能力完全无关
This is me, this is my hair.
这就是我,这是我的头发
My beauty. My beauty. My beauty. My say.
我的美丽。我的美丽。我的美丽。我说了算。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prominent ['prɔminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 杰出的,显著的,突出的

联想记忆
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
defined [di'faind]

想一想再看

adj. 有定义的,确定的;清晰的,轮廓分明的 v. 使

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。