All right. So when I talk about making products users love what I mean specifically is like
好的,开始。我说的"打造用户所喜爱的产品"具体的意思是
how do we make things that has a passionate user base
我们如何使用户
that our users are unconditionally wanting it to be successful
无条件的喜爱我们的产品,希望我们的产品获得成功
both on the products that we build, but also the companies behind them.
基于对产品的喜爱还希望我们的公司能够成功
We're gonna go over tons of information.
这节课的信息量非常大
Try not to take too many notes, mostly just try to listen.
希望大家尽量少记笔记,专心听讲就可以
I'll post the link to the slides on my Twitter account
我会在我的Twitter上放一个本节课PPT的链接
and on that link, there will be a way for you to annotate the slide and you can ask me questions.
大家可以通过点击链接下载PPT这样可以节省时间,以便大家提问
And so if we don't get to them, I'll answer them after the talk.
如果在讲课过程中没有涉及到,我会在课后进行解答
So, you guys have been.
大家
Listening to and hearing a lot about growth over the last several weeks,
在前几个星期的课上了解到很多关于公司增长的知识
and to me I feel like growth is usually fairly simple.
在我看来,公司增长这个问题是非常简单的
It's the interaction between two sort of concepts or variables.
其实就是两个概念,或者说是变量,之间的关系:
Conversion rate and churn. Right?
转化率和流失率之间的关系
And the gap between those two things pretty much indicate how fast you're gonna grow.
这两者之间的距离越大预示着你的公司增长的越快
And most people, especially business type people,
大多数人,尤其是商科出身的人
tend to look at this interaction in terms of a very calculated in a mathematical sort of way.
倾向于用数学计算的方式看待两者之间的关系
And today, I sort of want to talk about these things at a more human scale.
现在我想告诉大家一种更加人性的方法看待二者的关系
All right, cuz at start up when you're interacting with your users,
在创业的初期阶段
you have a fairly intimate interaction that you have in the early stages.
你和使用者之间的互动是非常紧密的
And so, I think there's a different way of looking at this stuff in terms of how we build our products.
因此,我会从打造产品角度进行剖析
And we'll look at a lot of different examples of that.
我会为大家列举很多的例子
And how it's executed well.
讲一下他们是如何操作的
My philosophy behind a lot of things that I teach
在创业方面,我的哲学观是
startups is the best way to sort of get to a billion dollars
要想赚10亿美元
is to focus on the values that help you get that first dollar, to acquire that first user.
你要先专注于帮助你获取第一笔钱的价值怎样拥有第一批客户