地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓
人物:莫妮卡,乔伊,瑞秋,菲比
事件:得知瑞秋意外怀孕后,好友乔伊虽不知孩子的父亲是谁,但为了不让她一个人,他贴心地向瑞秋求婚。
Monica: Hey! How'd it go?
莫妮卡:嘿,情况如何?
Joey: Yeah. What—what did Tag say?
乔伊:是啊,泰格怎么,怎么说的?
Rachel: Tag is not the father! And Joey knows now?
瑞秋:泰格不是孩子的父亲。还有现在乔伊也知道了?
Joey: I do Rach. I do, and I'm so happy for you.
乔伊:是的,瑞,我知道了,而且我为你感到非常高兴。
Rachel: Oh wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra!
瑞秋:哇噢,你这次竟然没有试图解开我的内衣!
Monica: So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
莫妮卡:所以你还打算告诉孩子的父亲吗?
Rachel: Na, I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
瑞秋:是的,我会告诉他。只是今天晚上我不想说了。
Joey: Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you're not gonna be alone in this.
乔伊:嘿,瑞,听着,不管那家伙说什么,我想让你知道,你不会一个人面对这一切的。
Rachel: I'm not?
瑞秋:我不会吗?
Joey:Listen I uh...It's a scary world out there especially if you're a single mom. Y'know, I always felt like you and I have this—this special bond. Y'know?
So, Rachel Greene, will you marry me?
乔伊:听着,我,嗯……世道凶险,对单身妈妈来说尤为如此。你知道吗?我总是觉得咱俩之间,有一种特殊的关系,因此,瑞秋·格林,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Rachel: What?
瑞秋:啊?
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:什么?
Phoebe: What?
菲比:什么?