Warren's opinions of Wall Street investment bankers would not endear him to their mothers.
沃伦对华尔街投行人士的看法不会让他受到欢迎
He feels that they're, for the most part,not out for their clients.
他感觉在很多程度上 他们不是为了客户
They're out for their own business interests.
他们是为了自己的商业利益
In the late 1960s, there were just a flood of accounting shenanigans and mergers built upon false accounting and misleading people.
在60年代后期 账目诈骗和建立在伪造账目上的兼并误导了群众
It was a time when a lot of charlatans were prevailing in Wall Street and were being applauded by Wall Street.
当时的华尔街 江湖骗子盛行 华尔街还一致称赞
I understood what the game was about,
我知道这是什么游戏
but I didn't want to play in it,
但我不想在里面玩
so I closed down the partnership at the end of 1969,
所以我在1969年底关掉了合伙企业
and I took on the title of Chairman for Berkshire Hathaway.
我开始担任伯克希尔哈撒韦的主席
Well, I think the modern Berkshire is pretty much all a reflection of Warren.
我认为现今的伯克希尔都是沃伦的反射
I have constructed a business that fits me.
我构造的适合我的企业
It's kind of crazy to spend your life painting if you're painting a subject you don't want to look at.
如果你用一生来画你不想看到的画作真是太疯狂了
I've gotten to paint my own painting in business on an unlimited canvas in a way.
我在无尽的帆布上勾勒我自己的画