So, we were thinking about, okay, we want to build like, a company vacation into how Wufoo sort of works to reward our users every single year.
所以我们就考虑建立年假制度每年来奖励用户
And we said okay, if the vacation is sort of built in there for the recovery,
我们认为如果用年假回馈客户作为恢复期
we could have one crunch period, right, before that vacation set up.
那么在假期之前我们可以有混乱模式
And we'll just only do customer support that will just sort of scale with people.
我们只需要做和客户数量相等的客服
So. The way we did the very first crunch mode is that it was just between the three founders.
第一次的混乱模式是在我们三个创始人之间建立的
And we had each of us draw a ten-item to-do list.
我们每个人都写了10件要做的事
That would be fairly aggressive.
这些事必须得有激情
And the first person to get through seven of their items would win.
第一个完成七件事的人获胜
And the the last person to get through seven of their items.
最后一个完成七件事的人
And trippage meant that you carried other person's luggage and got people drinks when you're on the company vacation.
旅行苦工的意思是别人旅行,你拿行李
Would become what we called trippage.
会沦为旅行苦工
So we did that and during that period, everyone was like pretty excited about it and motivated,
当时我们就这样做了大家都好兴奋,很有冲劲
and only the winner got to choose the next company vacation the following year.
只有赢者才能选择第二年旅行的地点
And then all the sudden Ryan had basically poorly estimated the items on his list.
然后呢Ryan意识到他的
And he realized very quickly I'm going to fucking lose.
清单要完不成了
And so he was just like I give up.
所以他就放弃了
And he just sort of stopped.
他没有玩这个游戏
So crunch mode turned out to be blah mode for him because he knew he was gonna lose and became pretty demoralized.
所以呢,混乱模式对他就是不起作用的因为他意识到自己会输,变得没有动力了
So as a result of doing that, we decided not to do it in that similar fashion anymore.
所以结果呢我们以后不这样做了
So, good idea that we like to talk about.
虽然我们还会讨论新的好点子
But is one that we, we never did again.
但这件事我们就再没做过了
All right, guys. Thanks a lot.
好吧,就到这,谢谢大家