"Maybe you're right," he said gruffly.
“你的话也许对,”它粗声说,
"I'm making a trip to the dump tomorrow afternoon.
“明天下午我上垃圾场去一趟。
I'll bring back a magazine clipping if I can find one."
要是能找到杂志,我啃点纸片带回来。”
"Thanks," said Charlotte.
“谢谢你,”夏洛说,
"The meeting is now adjourned.
“现在散会。
I have a busy evening ahead of me.
我要忙一个晚上了。
I've got to tear my web apart and write 'Terrific'."
我得把网拆散。织上‘了不起’几个字。”
Wilbur blushed.
威尔伯脸都红了。
"But I'm not terrific, Charlotte. I'm just about average for a pig."
“可我并不了不起,夏洛。我只是普普通通一只猪。”
"You're terrific as far as I'm concerned," replied Charlotte, sweetly,
“可我觉得你很了不起,”夏洛甜甜地回答说,
"and that's what counts.
“这就行了。
You're my best friend,
你是我最好的朋友,
and I think you're sensational.
我觉得你了不起。
Now stop arguing and go get some sleep!"
现在别争了,去睡你的觉吧!”