I'm not interested in judging people's hustle.
我对别人努力与否不感兴趣。
I'm interested in telling people how I've accomplished what I've accomplished,
我喜欢告诉人们我是怎么成功的,
which is I don't think I'm that talented.
我不认为我很有才华。
I do think I've outworked people. I think that's real.
我认为我的工作比别人出色。那倒是真的。
I also think it's controllable.
我也认为这些都是自己可控的。
And I think anybody who's watching right now
我认为现在正在观看节目的人,
they may not be the most talented entrepreneur or salesman or you know, an amazing craft of content
可能不是最有天赋的企业家、销售员或是令人惊讶的手工艺者,
but if they outwork somebody, that is a variable that feels in control.
但是如果他们的工作比别人出色,那么这些都可以自己掌控。
Somebody who wants to start a YouTube show
想开始创建“YouTube”节目的人,
if they do it 365 days a year versus somebody that does it 137 days a year
如果他们一年365天都在努力做,而其他人一年只做137天,
and they're equally as talented the person that does it 365 is gonna win.
在同等天赋条件下,努力了365天的人会成功。
I mean that's just the truth.
我说的是事实。
And it's the only practical advice that I think I can give.
这是我能给你的最切合实际的建议。
Go get more talent. I can't say that.
我不能说去获得更多的天赋。
But, you know, work harder and go to less happy hours ,
但是,更加努力地工作、减少娱乐时间,
and don't watch, you know, entire seasons of "House of Cards," yeah, that feels real.
不看整季的《纸牌屋》,这些你都能做到。
And so, you know, to me, I think it's amazing to take the whole month of August off in Europe.
整个八月都在欧洲休假,我觉得这太不可思议了。
I think that's an amazing work-life balance and for many people that's the right advice.
这是工作与生活的完美平衡,对许多人来说,这是正确的建议。
It's just not my little narrow view on the world
这不是我对世界的狭隘看法,
in the concept of if you complain about what you want professoinally, well, there's a way to fix it.
在这个观念中,如果你抱怨自己想要的是什么,总有办法能解决它。
If you're content and you make 55,000 euros a year
如果你很满足,你每年赚五万五千欧元,
and you have all of August off and you're a part of the dart team
你整个八月都在休假,你是飞镖队的一员
and you spend tons of time with your kids
你有大量的时间陪孩子玩儿,
and you're content and you do not complain, well then you're a hero to me.
你满足现有的生活并且不抱怨,那么你是我的英雄。